Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pretending Summer


My life philosophy is that one should play for the inspiration to work. Then again, that may just be me trying to excuse my procrastination by turning it into something pseudo-profound. But experience and self-help books are likely to support this, which is why I have become the kind of person who welcomes any break from the mundanity of routine (alright, this isn't completely true). The point I'm driving at isn't really a point. I just wanted to explain why despite the mounting pile of work to be done this week, I still had the nerve to head off to Tagaytay and Enchanted Kingdom last Sunday.

Relatives on vacation were down to their last day here and my 11 year-old aunt (I come from a big family; age-relationship mismatches are common occurrences) specifically requested that we bring her to the only decent theme park around. We dropped by the restaurant of a family friend first where not only did I get to see the kitchen, I also discovered that the specific apple pie I've been searching for for four years are made and distributed by them. Fate has a very interesting way of satisfying my gastronomic cravings.
So I think I'll let the photos fill you in on the details. Et cetera, et cetera.










Cheerios! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment